Is it possible that our Western-educated culture has confused what is the gospel (1 Corinthians 15: 3-5), with what is evangelism? (Acts 24:25)
1. The need (breaking the law)
2. The penalty (Hell)
3. The reward of Christ's righteousness (Heaven and Adoption)
4. The gospel (Sinless life, substitutionary death, and resurrection).
5. The command to turn from sin (repentance and faith)
6. The subsequent fruit as obedience to the word of God. (growth in Holiness)
This is why so many gospel presentations are weak and insufficient, they are presenting the news without the facts of the case.